1. Firefox Test Pilot Program Launches Three New Experimental Features
2. New List: Stanford, MIT and Harvard Top the Second Annual Reuters Top 100 Ranking of the Most Innovative Universities ||| Direct to University Comparison Tool ||| Methodology
3. Open Library of Humanities (OLH) Launches French Language Site
4. Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) Launches Video Relay Service
5. Boston Public Library Restores Treasured Artwork Using Unprecedented Conservation Technique
6. Texas State Library and Archives Commission Turns to the Cloud to Launch Texas Digital Archive
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.