1. 2016-2017 Class of National Digital Stewardship Residents Selected
2. SAGE Publishing Acquires Full Journal Portfolio From Open Access Publisher, Libertas Academica
3. UPSO Platform From Oxford University Press Now Available through ProQuest OASIS
4. Adam Matthew to Digitize The British Library’s Major Series Of East India Company Records
5. Publons and ScholarOne (From ThomsonReuters) to Streamline Reviewer Recognition
6. Springer Nature and Journal Editors Team Up In Project For Developing Countries
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.