- Acquisitions: New-York Historical Society Acquires Sports Icon Billie Jean King Archive
- Images: 20,000 Architectural Images Made Available by Columbia GSAPP Visual Resources Collection (VRC) and Avery Library Partnership with Artstor
- National Libraries: National Library of Scotland Opens a New Location in Glasgow
- Scholarly Publishing: University of Texas at Austin Joins Open Library of Humanities
- Textbooks: IU eTexts Initiative Rapidly Growing, Surpasses $10 Million (via Indiana University)
See Also: “Indiana’s Grand Textbook Compromise” (via Inside Higher Ed)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.