1. Bankruptcy Fears As Turkish Government Closes 29 Publishing Houses (via International Publishers Association)
2. Penn State Librarian Leads Exploration of Scholarly Research Activities (via PSU News)
3. Important Archive in Taiwan Begins Barring Scholars From Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Macau (via China Post)
4. Introducing Wolfram|Alpha Add-ons for Google Drive
5. SAGE Research Methods Moves to New Platform For Enhanced User Experience
6. Video of Sessions at 2016 Open Repositories Conference Available on YouTube (via DuraSpace Blog)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.