1. Court Upholds Obama-Backed Net Neutrality Rules (via Politico) ||| Full Text of Court Opinion (184 pages; PDF) ||| Analysis/Comment by Krista Cox at ARL ||| Statement from ALA
2. Congress Passes FOIA Reform Bill (via OpentheGov) ||| Congress Passes FOIA Reform in Time for FOIA’s 50th Anniversary (via AALL)
3. Cornell and U. of Hawai’i Joining University Press Scholarship Online (UPSO)
4. Slides From the 2016 NASIG’s Annual Meeting Available Online
5. Archivist of the U.S. Discusses the U.S. Digital Registry (via AOTUS Blog)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.