1. International Association of Law Libraries (IALL) Announces Newly Elected Board of Directors For 2016-2019 Term
2. Digital Preservation: 26 “Small Publishers” Have Joined Portico So Far This Year
3. EBSCO: The Popular Job Search Tool Job & Career Accelerator from LearningExpress Gets Stronger
4. Hong Kong Joint University Librarians Advisory Committee (JULAC) Selects Alma and Primo for Shared Library Services Platform
5. Elsevier Acquires Hivebench Lab Notebook Tool
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.