1. After Copyright Win, Georgia St. University Seeks $3.3 Million from Publishers (via Publisher’s Weekly) ||| Full Text of Court Filing
2. What’s New With WorldCat Discovery?
3. . Bradley P. Allen, Chief Architect at Elsevier, to Keynote Dublin Core Metadata Initiative Conference (DCMI-16)
4. Ex Libris Introduces New Citation Trail Capability ||| Demo Video
5. ALA Joins Harry Potter Alliance and Launches “Spark” Advocacy Video Series
6. ICYMI: Updated Working Draft of W3C Web Annotation Data Model
7. 117 Million Facebook Interactions About Death of Prince First 24 Hours
8. International Committee of the Red Cross Suspends Second World War Archive/Prisoners of War Research Requests
9. Harvard Book Store & Shelfie Partner to Offer Ebook Bundles
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.