1. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited Adds More Content for Kids Ages 9-12, Subscription Service Now Offers 13,000 Titles (Curated Games, Movies, Books, Videos)
2. Thomson Reuters Reports First-Quarter 2016 Results ||| Earnings Call (Audio Recording)
3 Nine Regional Databases of Scholarly Content Launched by ProQuest
The company’s Intellectual Property & Science business, which is currently expected to be sold in the second half of 2016, has been classified as a discontinued operation for 2016 reporting purposes. In the first quarter of 2016, Intellectual Property & Science’s revenues increased 4%.
4. Ingenta Connect and Kudos Collaborate to Increase Discoverability of Academic Content
5. Ex Libris Primo and SFX Enriched with Ulrich’s Data
Note: Both Ex Libris and Ulrich’s are ProQuest Companies
6. GeoScienceWorld Launches New, Fully Integrated Website
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.