Roundup: Recent Grants From the National Endowment For the Humanities (NEH)
Here’s a roundup of several ecent NEH grant announcements that we think you will find/interesting/useful. A complete list of recent NEH grants is also available direct from NEH.
1. California State University, Dominguez Hills’ (CSUDH) Receives $260,000 NEH Grant to Continue Work Digitalizing Japanese-American History
2. Central Arkansas Library Awarded NEH Grant For Veterans Program (via KUAR)
3. City University of New York: GC Digital Initiatives Wins Third Consecutive NEH Start-Up Grant
4. Cornell University Library Awarded $260,000 NEH Grant to Preserve Afrika Bambaataa Archive, Includes Over 20,000 Records
5. Florida International University Receives Grant to Look at Role Humanities in Helping People Come to Terms with Threats to Miami From Climate Change
6. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) Faculty Win NEH Grant to Explore Role of 3D Printing in Digital Humanities Research
6. UW-Madison Awarded NEH Grant to Preserve Historic Recordings
See Also: NEH Announces $21.1 Million for 248 Humanities Projects ||| Complete List of March 2016 NEH Grants.
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.