1. UC Berkeley Selects EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS)
2. Scholastic Defends Decision to Withdraw George Washington Book (via Seeking Alpha)
2. Elsevier Joins the Hypothes.is Annotating All Knowledge Coalition
3. Wiley Now Offers 61 Open Access Titles as Five More Journals Move to OA
4. DSpace Gains Cloud Storage Layer
5. New Estimate: 57 Million Amazon Prime Subscribers in U.S., Up 35% in 2015 (via Geekwire)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.