From a SAGE News Release:
SAGE has acquired the majority of journals owned and published by the independent science and technology publisher, Multi-science. The acquisition results in 19 titles transferring to SAGE as of 2016.
As of January 2016, SAGE will be publishing the following journals:
- Adsorption Science & Technology – devoted to the studies of adsorption and desorption phenomena, publishing original papers and critical review articles
- Advances in Structural Engineering – aims to provide a major publication channel for cutting-edge research on civil engineering structures publishing papers, short technical notes, discussions and book reviews
- Building Acoustics – is a quarterly journal concerned with acoustics in the built environment. Lies within the domain of the architect, whilst also being a forum for scientists and engineers concerned with acoustic enhancement and noise control in buildings
- Energy & Environment – is an interdisciplinary journal aimed at natural scientists, technologist and the international social science and policy communities covering environmental impacts of energy acquisition
- Energy Exploration & Exploitation – provides reviews and original articles on important issues in the exploration, use and economics of the world’s energy resources
- International Journal of Architectural Computing – a peer reviewed journal founded by international organizations dedicated to promoting collaborative research and development of computer-aided architectural design
- International Journal of Aeroacoustics – publishes developments in all areas of fundamental and applied aeroacoustics across reviews, surveys and feature length pieces
- International Journal of Heritage in the Digital Era – is a quarterly high quality peer reviewed journal providing a bridge of communication for academicians, researchers, professionals, scientists and students.
- International Journal of Micro Air Vehicles – provides the scientific and engineering community with a resource dedicated to publishing high-quality technical articles summarizing both fundamental and applied research within the field of flight for small vehicles
- International Journal of Protective Structures – publishes research related to civil infrastructure protection against natural or man-made shock and impact loads
- International journal of Sports Science & Coaching – a peer-reviewed journal, international, academic/professional journal, which aims to bridge the gap between coaching and sports scientists
- International Journal of Space Structures – provides an international forum for the interchange of information in aspects of analysis, design and construction of space structures
- International Journal of Spray and Combustion Dynamics – will publish developments covering fundamental and applied research in combustion and spray dynamics through the publication of original research, state of the art reviews and surveys
- Journal of Algorithms & Computational Technology (ACT) aims to bridge the subject areas of mathematics, classical computer science, engineering, and future generation computational analyzing. The journal aims to address a broad range of industrial problems arising from finance, economics, science, and traditional engineering.
- Journal of Low Frequency Noise, Vibration & Active Control – brings together material exploring the phenomena around low frequency noise and vibration and their powerful effect on man, animals and the environment
- The Journal of Computational Multiphase Flows – committed to publishing original research that focuses on formulating and resolving mathematical and phenomenological models inspired by real-world applications
- The International Journal of Ocean and Climate Systems – peer reviewed journal providing visibility to research in ocean science and technology, with a focus on a systems approach
- Noise & Vibration Worldwide – leading magazine on all aspects of the cause, effect, measurement and acceptable levels and methods of control of noise and vibration
- Wind Engineering – having been in publication since 1977, Wind Engineering is the oldest and most authoritative English Language journals devoted to the technology of wind energy. It is a source of leading commentary for those involved in wind energy
Direct to Complete News Release