Scholarly Publishing: SAGE Acquires 19 Sci-Tech Journals From Multi-science
From a SAGE News Release:
SAGE has acquired the majority of journals owned and published by the independent science and technology publisher, Multi-science. The acquisition results in 19 titles transferring to SAGE as of 2016.
As of January 2016, SAGE will be publishing the following journals:
- Adsorption Science & Technology – devoted to the studies of adsorption and desorption phenomena, publishing original papers and critical review articles
- Advances in Structural Engineering – aims to provide a major publication channel for cutting-edge research on civil engineering structures publishing papers, short technical notes, discussions and book reviews
- Building Acoustics – is a quarterly journal concerned with acoustics in the built environment. Lies within the domain of the architect, whilst also being a forum for scientists and engineers concerned with acoustic enhancement and noise control in buildings
- Energy & Environment – is an interdisciplinary journal aimed at natural scientists, technologist and the international social science and policy communities covering environmental impacts of energy acquisition
- Energy Exploration & Exploitation – provides reviews and original articles on important issues in the exploration, use and economics of the world’s energy resources
- International Journal of Architectural Computing – a peer reviewed journal founded by international organizations dedicated to promoting collaborative research and development of computer-aided architectural design
- International Journal of Aeroacoustics – publishes developments in all areas of fundamental and applied aeroacoustics across reviews, surveys and feature length pieces
- International Journal of Heritage in the Digital Era – is a quarterly high quality peer reviewed journal providing a bridge of communication for academicians, researchers, professionals, scientists and students.
- International Journal of Micro Air Vehicles – provides the scientific and engineering community with a resource dedicated to publishing high-quality technical articles summarizing both fundamental and applied research within the field of flight for small vehicles
- International Journal of Protective Structures – publishes research related to civil infrastructure protection against natural or man-made shock and impact loads
- International journal of Sports Science & Coaching – a peer-reviewed journal, international, academic/professional journal, which aims to bridge the gap between coaching and sports scientists
- International Journal of Space Structures – provides an international forum for the interchange of information in aspects of analysis, design and construction of space structures
- International Journal of Spray and Combustion Dynamics – will publish developments covering fundamental and applied research in combustion and spray dynamics through the publication of original research, state of the art reviews and surveys
- Journal of Algorithms & Computational Technology (ACT) aims to bridge the subject areas of mathematics, classical computer science, engineering, and future generation computational analyzing. The journal aims to address a broad range of industrial problems arising from finance, economics, science, and traditional engineering.
- Journal of Low Frequency Noise, Vibration & Active Control – brings together material exploring the phenomena around low frequency noise and vibration and their powerful effect on man, animals and the environment
- The Journal of Computational Multiphase Flows – committed to publishing original research that focuses on formulating and resolving mathematical and phenomenological models inspired by real-world applications
- The International Journal of Ocean and Climate Systems – peer reviewed journal providing visibility to research in ocean science and technology, with a focus on a systems approach
- Noise & Vibration Worldwide – leading magazine on all aspects of the cause, effect, measurement and acceptable levels and methods of control of noise and vibration
- Wind Engineering – having been in publication since 1977, Wind Engineering is the oldest and most authoritative English Language journals devoted to the technology of wind energy. It is a source of leading commentary for those involved in wind energy
Direct to Complete News Release
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.