From the PASTEUR4OA Project Web Site:
Most of the data visualisations are based on data taken from ROARMAP on 24th August 2015, though some use live data. The use of live ROARMAP data is an area the PASTEUR4OA team hope to carry out more investigation into over the duration of the project.
The visualisations illustrate questions including:
- How many Open Access policies are there worldwide?
- What countries do the policies come from?
- Which countries have the most Open Access policies?
- How many policies are Horizon2020 compliant?
- Do the policies mention APCs?
- When do policies require deposit?
- Do mandatory policies lead to deposit in an Institutional repository?
Direct to Open Access Data Visualization Web Site
Note: The web site also includes data from Thomson Reuters and Altmetrics.