1. Random House Germany Goes Halfway, Adopts “Soft” DRM (via The Digital Reader)
2. Ethics: American Journal of Clinical Nutrition Retracts Article by Tufts Professor (via Boston Globe)
3. Alexander Street Debuts New Platform Design
4. Wikipedia Confirms Google Traffic Is Steadily Dropping (via Search Engine Land)
5. BISG Announces the Publication of New Research into Student and Faculty Attitudes Toward Content in Higher Education
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.