1. HarperCollins Publishers Sells More Than 1.1 Million Copies of Go Set a Watchman in Print, e-Book and Audio Format
2. Emory’s Literary Archives Inspire Next Generation of Poets (via Emory News Center)
3. German Consortium Baden-Wuerttemberg Signs Agreement with Scientific Publisher Elsevier
4. Open to Employed Librarians and Para-Professionals in US and Canada: Apply for the EBSCO Charleston Scholarship to Attend the Charleston Conference
5. The New York Public Library joins Carnegie Corporation of New York in sponsoring the I Love My Librarian Award
Filed under: Academic Libraries, Archives and Special Collections, Awards, Companies (Publishers/Vendors), EBSCO, Elsevier, Libraries, News, Public Libraries, Publishing, Roundup, School Libraries
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.