This presentation will be of interest to those who who want an introduction to the Austrian National Library as well as those who want to learn more about the library’s vision for the next decade.
The Vision 2025 statement (we particularly like points three and four) is found on slide 54 (of 116) and reads:
- Our holdings are digitised
- We collect and sustain knowledge
- Access to our knowledge is simple
- With us, research is faceted and more effective
- We enrich cultural and social life
Kaiser gave the presentation earlier today at the 5th International Colloquium of Library and Information Experts of the V4+ Countries in Bratislava, Slovakia.