1. New Research: 73% of Web Users Visited Facebook in Past Month
2. BitLit Will Use Bowker Bibliographic Data to Power New Shelfie Service
3. HathiTrust: U. of New Mexico Libraries Opens the Digital Door to a Treasury of Information
4. Cool and New! Microsoft Releases Hyperlapse Pro (Preview) For Windows
5. Kobo Offers Southwest Airlines Customers Complimentary Access To Ebooks While Inflight
7. Simon & Schuster Teams with Foli to Help Readers Discover Books at…. Well, Anywhere
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.