1. WorldCat Discovery Adds Custom Database Groupings, Course Resources/Reserves, and New Topic Facet To Narrow Results ||| Additional Information
2. After Several Public Google Maps Hacks, Google Forced To Suspend Map Maker To Prevent More Fake Edits (by Barry Schwartz, Search Engine Land)
3. Gale Launches “Research In Context”, a New Research Tool For Middle School Researchers
4. Brill Donates Over 500 Frontlist Titles to University College in India in Partnership with SPi Global
5. In Hint of Ambition, Facebook Tests Search Engine to Share Links (via WSJ)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.