Columbia University Press Joining Oxford’s University Press Scholarship Online This Fall
From Oxford U. Press:
Oxford [University Press] is pleased to announce that Columbia University Press will be joining University Press Scholarship Online (UPSO) in November 2015.
The Columbia Scholarship Online site will go live with approximately 400 titles across the humanities and social sciences, including:
- Literary studies, Asian literature, Journalism, Film and media studies
- Philosophy, Religion
- Politics, International affairs, Political theory
- History, Global history, U.S. history, New York City history
- Biological sciences, Environmental sciences, Science policy, Paleontology
- Business, Economics, Finance
- Psychology, Social work, Health policy
- Middle East studies
Columbia will be the 20th partner press site on UPSO.
Filed under: News
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.