News Roundup (Items from Gale, ProQuest, Oyster, and Others)
1. WorldCat Discovery Now Supports Google Analytics
2. Princeton University Library Now Offers Alumni Free Remote Access to Several Databases (via The Daily Princetonian)
3. ProQuest Boosts Study of American Civil Rights Movement by Digitizing SNCC and CORE Papers
4. Leadership: Gale Names Paul Gazzolo as Senior Vice President and General Manager
5. Ebook Subscription Services: Oyster Cofounders Explain What Happens When You Combine Books and Big Data (via BetaBeat)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.