1. Take a Virtual Tour Inside Calgary’s New Central Library (via GlobalNews.ca)
2 Montana: Statewide Partnership Brings Ex Libris Primo to 14 Academic Libraries
3. Top 5 Facebook Scams in August and Beware of Fake Social Networking Apps
4. How social media is reshaping news (via Pew Institute)
5. Data Mining Facebook Check-Ins: The Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations 2014
6. Citation Analysis: Thomson Reuters Uses Citation Data to Make Nobel Prize Winner Predictions
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.