Metrics, open access, big data, and innovation were some of the topics discussed at the 2014 ALPSP (Association of Learned & Professional Society Publishers) International Conference that took place one week ago at the Park Inn Hotel and Conference Centre near London’s Heathrow Airport.
Slide decks along with audio (mp3) of the presentations are now available online via links on the conference program web page.
Audio of Q&A sessions is also available.
People from many companies and publishers regularly mentioned on infoDOCKET participated.
Here are the titles of the sessions that have material available online.
- Innovation and its place in the changing scholarly communication landscape
- Customers as Competitors
- Competing with the Corporates
- Metrics and More
- More Mandates?
- Making a MINT from BRICKS
- Cracking the Discovery Code
- Industry Updates
- Who’s Afraid of Big Data?
- Welcoming the Robots
- Open Access: the daily challenge (new customers, processes and relationships)
Direct to Slides and Audio From the 2014 ALPSP International Conference