1. IFLA Art Libraries Section Endorses Art Discovery Group Catalogue Project
See Also: ArtLibraries.net Launches Art Discovery Group Catalogue, Utilizes WorldCat Data (May 2, 2014)
2. Universities and Research Organizations in Denmark Adopt ORCID
2. OCLC Research Library Partnership welcomes Case Western Reserve University
3. San Francisco Public Library Increases Internet Access at Public Computers
Users can now reserve up to two one-hour sessions per day at public terminals. Up from one hour per day.
4. Ottawa Public Library set to lose $300K in overdue fines (via CBC)
“Less books going out mean fewer fines coming in.”
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.