Updated statistics released online today by OPLIN (Ohio Public Library Information Network). The data was collected during Spring 2014.
What You’ll Find
Each Spring, the State Library of Ohio asks all the public libraries in the state to update basic information about their Internet connections and use of Internet within their library buildings. This data may also reflect contracted services that are in the process of being installed..
View Summary Data Online
- Number of Internet Computers Used by General Public
- Are Any of these Internet Computers used by the General Public filtered?
- Total Number of Computer Workstations at this Outlet (for any purpose)
- Is Free Public Wireless Internet Access Provided at this Outlet?
- Type of Internet Connection at this Outlet
Source: OPLIN Connectivity Data Page