Lists & Rankings: HathiTrust’s Top 10 Most Accessed Volumes (May 2014)
The list was included in the May 2014 issue of HathiTrust’s Update on May 2014 Activities made available online today.
Most Accessed Volumes, May 2014
- Consumption of the Lungs and Kindred Diseases, Treated and Cured by Kerosene, by Charles Oscar Frye
- Journal of the…annual convention of the Episcopal Church in the Diocese of Connecticut, 1867-71
- The Human Figure, by John H. Vanderpoel
- Quintus Curtius [History of Alexander], Vol. 2, with an English translation by John C. Rolfe
- Memoir of Colonel Benjamin Tallmadge
- West Side story, a novelization, by Irving Shulman
- History of wages in the United States from Colonial times to 1928, United States Department of Labor
- Coffee processing technology, v. 1, by Michael Sivetz and H. Elliott Foote
- The fool; his social and literary history, by Enid Welsford
- Roster of the Confederate soldiers of Georgia, 1861-1865, v.1
Filed under: News
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.