OCLC Releases Video of “The Hope and the Hype of MOOCs” Symposium
OCLC has just posted video of the The Hope and the Hype of MOOCs” Symposium took place in Philadelphia on January 24, 2014 during the 2014 ALA Midwinter Meeting.
We’ve embedded the videos below.
- Bryan Alexander, Senior Fellow at National Institute for
Technology in Liberal Education (NITLE) (Keynote Presentation)
Panel Debate & Discussion
- Skip Prichard, OCLC President and CEO
- Anya Kamenetz, author and contributing writer for Fast Company
- Ray Schroeder, Associate Vice Chancellor for Online Learning at the University of Illinois at Springfield
- Audrey Watters, technology journalist and founder of Hack Education
- Cathy De Rosa, OCLC Vice President for the Americas and Global Vice President of Marketing
Highlights from the Symposium
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.