HathiTrust Publishes 2013 Year in Review Report
Selected Highlights from the Report
- HathiTrust Partners Contributed 278,766 Volumes to the Repository
- 263,525 of these are in the Public Domain
- 14 New Partners Joined HT
- Collaborations with DPLA, Digital Preservation Network, Knowledge Unlatched
- Release of Zephir, Bibliographic management system developed by the University of California
- HathiTrust released a new service that allows designated proxies at partner institutions in the United States and Canada to provide access to in-copyright works in HathiTrust to users at their institutions who are certified as having a print disability.
- Search Begins for New Executive Director to Replace John Wilkin
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.