Lists: The Top 10 Circulating Fiction and Non-Fiction Titles at the New York Public Library in 2013
Lists with the Top 10 fiction and non-fiction circulating titles at the New York Public Library were posted today on the NYPL blog.
Here are the Top Five books in each category.
1. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn
2. The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling
3. Inferno: A Novel by Dan Brown
4. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
5. Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns by Lauren Weisberger
1. Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
2. Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
3. My Beloved World by Sonia Sotomayor
4. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
5. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
Direct to NYPL Blog Post with the Complete Top 10 Lists
Filed under: Jobs, Libraries, News, Public Libraries
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.