The Semantic Web in Libraries 2013 (SWIB 13) conference took place on November 25-27, 2013 in Hamburg, Germany.
Presenter slides from seven tutorials/workshops along with slides and video of all conference sessions was made available online earlier this week.
Links to all of the material can be found in the conference program.
Here’s a brief list with the titles of some conference sessions. It is not a complete list.
- Introduction to Linked Open Data
- Linked Data Publication with Drupal
- Analysis of Library Metadata with Metafacture
- Soylent SemWeb Is People! Bringing People to Linked Data
- Automatic Creation of Mappings between Classification Systems for Bibliographic Data
- Mash-up for Book Purchasing
- Linked Data for Libraries: Great Progress, but What Is the Benefit?
- BIBFRAME: Libraries Can Lead Linked Data
- The “OpenCat” Prototype: Linking Public Libraries to National Datasets
- Semantic Web Technology in Europeana
- ResourceSync for Semantic Web Data Copying and Synchronization
- Enhancing an OAI-PMH Service Using Linked Data: A Report from the Sheet Music Consortium