Reference Resource: Single-Search Access to Clinical Trials Information from 15 Data Providers
This International Clinical Trials Registry Platform Search Portal (ICTRSP) from the World Health Organization provides single-search access to clinical trial registration info from 15 data providers. A mobile interface to the database is also available.
Data Providers Included in the ICTSRP
Data Files Updated Weekly
- Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry
- EU Clinical Trials Register (EU-CTR)
- Brazilian Clinical Trials Registry (ReBec)
- Chinese Clinical Trial Registry
- Clinical Trials Registry – India
- Clinical Research Information Service – Republic of Korea
- Cuban Public Registry of Clinical Trials
- German Clinical Trials Register
- Japan Primary Registries Network
- Pan African Clinical Trial Registry
- Sri Lanka Clinical Trials Registry
- The Netherlands National Trial Register
- Thai Clinical Trials Register (TCTR)
Results can be downloaded into XML.
- Direct to Search Interface
- Direct to Advanced Search Interface
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.