ALA Leadership Chats About Ebooks and Libraries With Forbes Magazine
Jeremy Greenfield at Forbes chats with:
- Barbara Stripling, ALA president
- Robert Wolven, co-chair of ALA’s Digital Content Working Group and associate university librarian at Columbia University
- Maureen Sullivan, ALA immediate past-president
- Jason Kucsma , METRO’s executive director and a member of the Digital Content Working Group
- Alan S. Inouye, director of the Office for Information Technology Policy at ALA.
Direct to Interview
See Also: ALA Will Hold Virtual Town Hall About Libraries and Ebooks on October 23rd
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.