Library Lists: The Most Checked-Out Books in the Brigham Young University Library (April 2013)
We love lists.
The Universe, student paper at BYU shared the current Top 10 list from the Harold B. Lee Library yesterday.
A second list with the most checked-out books from the reading room’s sampler selection is provided in the full article.
Top 10 List (Overall)
1. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
2. Western Literature in a World Context, Vol. 2, by Paul Davis
3. 1 Nephi to Alma 29 by Kent P. Jackson
4. Who’s Who in the Doctrine & Covenants by Susan Easton Black
5. A Commentary on the Doctrine and Covenants by Stephen Edward Robinson
6. The Human Record : Sources of Global History by Alfred J. Andrea
7. A Comprehensive Grammar of the English Language by Randolph Quirk
8. Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
9. Gardner’s Art Through the Ages by Helen Gardner
10. The Holy Temple by Boyd K. Packer
See Also: BYU Libraries Statistics
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.