National Library Week Gets Underway & Complimentary Access to OED, Oxford Reference & Six ProQuest Databases
National Library Week begins today. Let the celebration begin!
Special Days During NLW 13
- Monday, April 15 – 2013 State of America’s Libraries Report Released
- Tuesday, April 16 – National Library Workers Day
- Wednesday, April 17 – National Bookmobile Day
- Thursday, April 18 – Support Teen Literature Day
Fast Facts About Libraries in the U.S.
Free Trials During National Library Week 2013
As we pointed out a few days ago some database providers offer free access to fee-based resources during National Library Week. Here are links to “freebies” from Oxford University Press and ProQuest.
We will update this list if/when we learn of others.
- To Celebrate National Library Week OUP Will Provide Free Access to the Oxford English Dictionary & Oxford Reference Database
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.