The 41st Annual Conference took place in Tartu, Estonia from June 27-30.
Videos of many presentations are available here.
Slides and other materials are linked direct from the conference program.
Here’s a sample of a few of the PPT presentations that you’ll find.
- Role for Libraries in Data Curation & Preservation
Sabine Schrimpf, Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
- Data Management in Scholarly Journals and Possible Roles for Libraries – Some Insights from EDaWaX
Sven Vlaeminck, Leibniz Information Center for Economics (ZBW) (Germany)
- The International e-Depot to Guarantee Permanent Access to Scholarly Publications
Marcel Ras, National Library of the Netherlands (The Netherlands)
- How to Face the Challenges of Web Archiving? The Experiences of a Small Library on the Edge
Chloé Martin, Internet Memory Foundation (France); Della Murphy, National Library of Ireland (Ireland)
- Thinking the Unthinkable: A Library without a Catalogue
Simone Kortekaas, Utrecht University
- The Europeana Libraries: What is the Added Value of a Library Domain Aggregator?
Susan Reilly, LIBER (The Netherlands)
- Next Generation Library Systems: New Opportunities and Threats
Raymond Bérard, ABES (France)
- The Open University: The University Library and the Shifting in the Scholarly Communication Paradigm
Lenka Nemeckova, Marta Machytkova, Helena Kovarikova, Vera Pilecka, Czech Technical University in Prague (Czech Republic)
- Developing a Sustainable Funding and Open Access Publishing Model for Scholarly Books
Dr. Frances Pinter, Bloomsbury Academic (United Kingdom)