Lists & Rankings: Recent Citation Ranking Reports from Thomson Reuters/Essential Science Indicators
Here are several weeks worth of citation report briefs and articles from Thomson Reuters.
The briefs use data from TR’s Essential Science Indicators database.
- Highlighted Journals: Anthropology
- Highlighted Journals: Political Science
- Highlighted Journals: Psychiatry
- Science in Germany, 2006-10
- Science in Japan, 2006-10
- Science in Spain, 2006-10
- Science in Sweden, 2006-10
- Australian Institutions: Highest Impact in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, 2005-09
- Canadian Institutions: Highest Impact in Nursing, 2005-09
- Law: High-Impact U.S. Institutions, 2005-09
- U.S. Institutions with Highest Concentrations in Mathematics, 2005-09
- U.S. Institutions: Most Prolific in Oceanography, 2005-09
- Optics: High-Impact U.S. Institutions, 2005-09
- U.S. Institutions: Most Prolific in Pediatrics, 2005-09
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.