Roundup: Barnes & Noble Intros Nook Tablet & Releases Lots of Multimedia Apps for Nook Color
Here’s a roundup with some of the press coverage a day after a lot of Nook news.
The Nook Tablet will be released on November 18, 2011.
1. Barnes & Noble introduces updated Nook Tablet (via TeleRead)
2. From Barnes & Noble: Introducing NOOK Tablet, NOOK Simple Touch 1.1 Firmware & More NOOK News (via The Nook Blog)
See Also: Official News Release
3. Amazon Kindle Fire vs. B&N Nook Tablet vs. Nook Color: Spec Showdown (via PCMag.com)
4. Pricing: B&N revamps $99 Nook Simple Touch with better E-Ink screen, drops Nook Color to $199 (via VentureBeat)
5. Huge Hands-On Photos Of The New Nook Tablet From Barnes & Noble (via Business Insider)
6. Kindle Fire vs. Nook Table (via CNET)
7. Nook Color goes multimedia with Hulu Plus, Pandora, Rhapsody, more (via Engadget)
More New Apps Listed in This News Release
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.