Updated Numbers from Experian Hitwise:
- Google+ received more than 1.79M total visits last week ending July 23, 2011. That is a decrease of 3% vs. the previous week (July 16th). The site received 1.86M total visits the previous week
- The average time spent on the site was down as well by 10% from 5minutes and 50seconds to 5minutes and 15seconds
- Among the top 50 Upstream sites, 59% of Upstream traffic to Google+ last week came from other Google properties. Google.com accounted for 37% of Upstream traffic to the site. Gmail accounted 15.59%, a 9% increase from previous week
- 40% of Upstream traffic to Google+ last week came from Search Engines (8% increase). Email provided the 2nd largest amount of Upstream traffic accounting for 19%.
- 59% of visits to Google+ are from Males, that is a 4% increase from previous week (4 weeks ending July 23th).
- Among age demos, 33% of visits are from users age 25-34 for the 4 weeks ending July 23rd. (Remember, the Google+ TOS says that the service not available users until they turn 18.
The numbers do NOT include mobile traffic or traffic from 3rd party apps.