All of the following items are free and it’s likely many similar tools exist right now or will exist in the near future.
- Add a button that lets yo click on/off a fairly robust Twitter client directly from Google+
- Same idea but for Facebook
- Since Google+ URLs are a bit long this service allows you to create a much shorter URL that you can personalize.
- For example, Gary is at: http://gplus.to/gprice
- Monitor your follower count over time
- Review a ranking (by users) of the top 100 + users
- Add a widget to your pages showing your + ranking
- According to SocialStatistics.com the Google+ user base is currently 87% male (Note: + is still in limited release)
- You’ll also notice links on the site showing that that SocialStatistics.com has received a bunch of press attention in the past week