1. Wellbeing Toronto (Beta)
Wellbeing Toronto is a new web-based measurement and visualization tool that helps evaluate community wellbeing across the city’s 140 neighbourhoods. Using geographic information software, Wellbeing Toronto allows you to select, combine and weight the significance of a number of indicators that monitor neighbourhood wellness.
2. Virginia: VPharma-Calc
VPharma-Calc is a database tool to estimate the concentrations of selected prescription drug compounds in the inflows to the largest 177 municipal wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs) in Virginia. In particular, this tool computes estimated inflow concentrations for some 200 of the most-prescribed generic and brand-name drugs.
3. Update: State of California:
Salary, Pension Benefits and Other Compensation
4. State of Michigan: Public High School Performance Database
See Also: Release Announcement from Mackinaw Center for Public Policy
5. Farm Subsidy Database 2011 (State, Congressional District & County Data)
via Environmental Working Group
6. Gulf Coast: How Local Governments Spent Reimbursements From British Petroleum after Oil Spill
via AP; Click “Billing BP” to Access Database
7. Illinois: State of Illinois Data Portal
8. Illinois: Cook County (Chicagoland): Ethics Filings Database