Wolfram|Alpha (an essential research tool that grows more essential just about each week) has added data from the World Bank’s “Doing Business” in database.
This data covers a wide range of issues, including import/export costs, business tax rates, and the time required to complete various business-related activities. Try the following examples to get a better sense of the breadth of this dataset:
- Export costs in Brazil vs. Argentina
- New businesses registered in Japan vs. India
- Credit bureau coverage in Asia
- Europe total business tax rate
- How much does it cost to start a business in India, Mexico, Singapore
- Time required to start a business
Wolfram|Alpha can also rank countries according to a number of business-related indices.
More New Stuff from Wolfram|Alpha: OpenStreetMaps Data in Wolfram|Alpha
…Map out computations and comparisons of some of the world’s most famous streets and explore places of interest.