The conference presentation took place in Regina, Saskatchewan from June 1-June 3.
Here are the titles of the presentations online today.
- DO Get Technical! Using Technology in Library Instruction
- Harnessing New Tools to Provide Quality Instruction through Chat Reference
- Engaging High School Students in Library Instruction: 10 Tips for Success
- Mobile Technology and Learning: Information Literacy Beyond the Classroom
- Showcasing Undergraduate Research: The Role of the Instruction Librarian
Direct to Conference Program and Presentations
Make sure to check the WILU web site regularly to review additional presentations.
Hat Tip/Thanks to Sheila Webber (Information Literacy Blog)