Conference Presentations from Canadian Workshop for Instruction in Library Use (WILU)
The conference presentation took place in Regina, Saskatchewan from June 1-June 3.
Here are the titles of the presentations online today.
- DO Get Technical! Using Technology in Library Instruction
- Harnessing New Tools to Provide Quality Instruction through Chat Reference
- Engaging High School Students in Library Instruction: 10 Tips for Success
- Mobile Technology and Learning: Information Literacy Beyond the Classroom
- Showcasing Undergraduate Research: The Role of the Instruction Librarian
Direct to Conference Program and Presentations
Make sure to check the WILU web site regularly to review additional presentations.
Hat Tip/Thanks to Sheila Webber (Information Literacy Blog)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.