New: Business Research: The Fortune 500+ Web App (Free and Fee-Based Versions Available)
A new mobile research tool.
Because the FORTUNE 500+ is a web app it should work on most mobile web browsers, no download required.
What does 500+ mean?
The Top 1000 companies are listed.
Free and Fee-Based Access Levels (Registration is Required For Both Versions)
- Explore the full FORTUNE 1000 list complete with company rankings and descriptions
- Access top management bios and investment information in one convenient place
- Customize stock charts and view all company financial data
- Get Google’s up-to-the-minute breaking news for all companies
- Identify your Linkedin connections within the FORTUNE 1000 list
- Target companies you want to reach
– sort by location, industry and other key metrics including revenue and profits – and save and share with colleagues!
- Receive company updates via built-in social media integration
- View data in a variety of ways – by list, grid or geographical location
- FREE TRIAL for 2 weeks!
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.