The Project Muse Publishers Meeting 2011 took place in Charm City (aka Baltimore) on Thursday and a few attendees were tweeting about the presentations.
Here are just a few tweets from the meeting in no particual order.
- Showing considerable traffic from referrers other than Google this year: JHU Press web site and StumbleUpon.
- Google top referrer to Muse since 2006, interesting that Facebook is 4th top referrer to their site
- The Journal of Jewish Identities, published out of Youngstown State Univ, is 1 of 100 complete run journals on Project Muse
- First year that more than 50% of PM subscribers are outside of the U.S.; also growth in sales to special libraries
- 27%of institutions w/access to Muse are in Asia