National Library Week: Free Access To A Number of ProQuest Resources
Happy National Library Week!
ProQuest has made a number of databases open access through Saturday as part of the National Library Week celebration.
Here’s a list of those databases:
History and Genealogy
- ProQuest Civil War Era, 1840-1865
- ProQuest African American Heritage
- Public Library Complete (Access to 24,700 eBooks)
- School Collection (registration required)
Reference and Homework Resources
- General Reference & Homework Help Resources
- SIRS Issues Researcher
- SIRS Discoverer
- Books In Print (Username: bowker Password: Jokes)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.