New From comScore: 2010 Canada Digital Year in Review
comScore presents the 2010 Canada Digital Year in Review, its annual report on the prevailing digital trends of the past year and their implications for navigating the uncertainties in the year ahead. The report provides a comprehensive overview of the digital landscape in Canada including overall Internet usage, high-growth categories, online advertising, video and search.
- How are Canadians consuming digital media, and how does this compare to other countries?
- Which trends dominated the digital landscape in 2010?
- How does media consumption differ across age and gender segments?
- What trends are we seeing in the social networking space, and what impact does that have on email activity?
- How has digital advertising shifted in the last year, and how has social media played a part?
- Which content categories are serving up the most videos? Who’s watching online video in Canada?
- What is the current state of the search market?
- How will mobile media consumption in Canada stack up against other markets?
Download the Full Text Report Using the Link on This Page
Other Reports in the Series:
The 2010 U.S. Digital Year in Review ||| Summary
The 2010 Mobile Year in Review ||| Summary
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.