The complete IFLA Journal (Volume 41, No.3; October 2015) is available online (108 pages; PDF). This issue focuses on cultural heritage.
IFLA Journal is published by the International Federation of Library Associations.
- IFLA Journal special issue on Cultural Heritage 191
Douwe Drijfhout and Tanja de Boer
- Indigenous cultural heritage preservation: A review essay with ideas for the future
- The digital library in the re-inscription of African cultural heritage
Dale Peters, Matthias Brenzinger, Renate Meyer, Amanda Noble and Niklas Zimmer
- Storing and sharing wisdom and traditional knowledge in the library
Brooke M. Shannon and Jenny S. Bossaller
- The challenges of reconstructing cultural heritage: An international digital collaboration
Rachel Heuberger, Laura E. Leone and Renate Evers
- Born fi dead? Special collections and born digital heritage, Jamaica
- Digitization of Indian manuscripts heritage: Role of the National Mission for Manuscripts
Jyotshna Sahoo and Basudev Mohanty
- Preserving digital heritage: At the crossroads of Trust and Linked Open Data
Iryna Solodovnik and Paolo Budroni
- The Universal Procedure for Library Assessment: A statistical model for condition surveys of special collections in libraries
Sam Capiau, Marijn de Valk and Eva Wuyts
- Cultural heritage digitization projects in Algeria: Case study of the National Library
Nadjia Ghamouh and Meriem Boulahlib
Direct to Full Text: IFLA Journal (Volume 41, No.3; October 2015)
108 pages; PDF.