Congrats to the five newest members of the FDLP that were announced today.
Public Printer Davita Vance-Cooks announces the appointment of five new members to the Depository Library Council (DLC). The Council, composed of 15 members each of whom serves a three year term, advises the Public Printer on policy matters relating to the Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP).
The FDLP provides the public with access to authentic, published information from all three branches of the Federal Government in print and electronic formats through partnerships with approximately 1,200 libraries nationwide. Depository libraries, located in almost every congressional district, include small public libraries, Federal agency libraries, law libraries and research university libraries.
The five new DLC members for the June 1, 2014 – May 31, 2017 term are:
- David Cismowski, Chief of the State Library Services for the California State Library.
- Daniel Cornwall, Digital Librarian at the Alaska State Library.
- John Richard Gause, Jr., is Government Information Librarian at the John C. Hitt Library, University of Central Florida.
- Scott Matheson, Associate Librarian for Technical Services at the Lillian Goldman Library, Yale Law School
- Teri Taylor, U.S. Documents Librarian at the New Jersey State Library
The GPO news release has brief bios of the five new FDLP members.