From RUSA News:
The Reference and User Services Association (RUSA) has released an RFP for a branding consultant to oversee rebranding of RUSA. A marketing and communications consultant will be selected for this rebranding project.
Project deliverables include new logos, a detailed brand package, and ready-to-use templates for a host of collateral materials.
What does RUSA hope to achieve with this rebranding project? Here’s what the RFP lists as objectives:
- Reintroduce RUSA to the reference and user services members and potential members in a way that allows them to see association membership as a crucial asset to their professional and career development
- Position RUSA as an exciting, fun, and progressive association to which to belong
- Position RUSA as a unique, active and cutting edge division of ALA
- Position RUSA as the premier association in the reference and user services field
- Position RUSA as the Best National Peer Network in the reference and user services field
- Position RUSA as the premier association for those who love books for adults
- Position RUSA as the premier association to belong to if you are a librarian/library staff/library student with an interest in a business libraries, collection development, emerging technologies and applying them to reference and user services, archiving, historical resources, genealogy, or sharing and delivering of resources
You can access the complete RFP here. It includes info about the March 14, 2014 deadline and how/where to submit materials.
We’ve also embedded a copy of the RFP below.
Hat Tip and Thanks: Matt R. Weaver