OCLC has just posted video of the The Hope and the Hype of MOOCs” Symposium took place in Philadelphia on January 24, 2014 during the 2014 ALA Midwinter Meeting.
We’ve embedded the videos below.
- Bryan Alexander, Senior Fellow at National Institute for
Technology in Liberal Education (NITLE) (Keynote Presentation)
Panel Debate & Discussion
- Skip Prichard, OCLC President and CEO
- Anya Kamenetz, author and contributing writer for Fast Company
- Ray Schroeder, Associate Vice Chancellor for Online Learning at the University of Illinois at Springfield
- Audrey Watters, technology journalist and founder of Hack Education
- Cathy De Rosa, OCLC Vice President for the Americas and Global Vice President of Marketing