The HathiTrust 2013 Year in Review report was recently made available on the HT web site.
Selected Highlights from the Report
- HathiTrust Partners Contributed 278,766 Volumes to the Repository
- 263,525 of these are in the Public Domain
- 14 New Partners Joined HT
- Collaborations with DPLA, Digital Preservation Network, Knowledge Unlatched
- Release of Zephir, Bibliographic management system developed by the University of California
- HathiTrust released a new service that allows designated proxies at partner institutions in the United States and Canada to provide access to in-copyright works in HathiTrust to users at their institutions who are certified as having a print disability.
- Search Begins for New Executive Director to Replace John Wilkin