Library and information issues in seven nations are featured in the new IFLA Journal (92 pages) from the International Federation of Library Associations.
Direct to Full Text (PDF)
- The death of the Right to Information Bill in Botswana
Emmanuel Kopang Botlhale and Kaelo Molefhe
- Non-librarians as managers: The case of state university libraries in Saudi Arabia
- Knowledge sharing behaviour influences: A study of Information Science and Library Management faculties in Bangladesh
Md. Anwarul Islam, Mitsuru Ikeda and Md. Maidul Islam
- Establishment of the Election Commission Library in Nepal
Ramesh Prajuli and Susan Garner
- The information economy of Turkmenistan: A seven-year update
John V. Richardson Jr.
- Enhancing awareness of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) in academic libraries: A Jamaican case study
- Establishing information literacy principles as a foundation for cross-curricular scholarly investigation in England
Andrew K. Shenton